Port Canaveral - Any Friends or friend of a friend?

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RodBow
Site Sponsor

Port Canaveral - Any Friends or friend of a friend?

Post by RodBow »

Going down to ORL in a week and am interested in fishing the E. coast if anyone knows anyone down there... hitchin a ride kind of thing.

Been reading up on inshore and GS... sounds FUN!
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck
DuctTapeKing

Post by DuctTapeKing »

Hey Rodbow I fish that area a bunch. I have a couple of good buddies that live there. Are you looking for a charter...because if so I can put you in contact with one of that area's best inshore charter captians. He runs out of New Symurna and is in Florida Sportsman, in articals, atleast a couple of times a year. If you and your family have the time I would sugest renting kayak's. You guys can get out and see some nice areas and wildlife, and if your feeling like it you can fish. Get the sit on tops varity. Being a big guy, you will be able to paddle for a bunch of hours before you feel it. Good luck and let us know how the trip turned out.
RodBow
Site Sponsor

Post by RodBow »

DTK, Thanks. It would probably be solo but would be good to just help pay gas to get a ride - maybe a head boat. I got some feelers out at PI too.
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck