Prayer request

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sea Fox
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Fox »

Thanks for the prayers, well wishes and advice. I have done all I can do so its in Gods hands now. I felt uneasy about posting this request for some reason but you guys and gals seem like close friends even though I dont know yall personally. Kenny, 8) .
Sea Ya !
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

I've been there myself. It's a real emotional roller coaster. Up and downs very unexpectedly...physically drained at the end of the day. What Sea Gurl said yesterday was pretty much on the money. It's a horrible experience for a family to deal with. Relatives, Friends, Children are all impacted. I know you probably feel alone and that nobody can relate to what your going through but a lot of us do know and we are lifting up you and your entire family. We pray for reconciliation more than anything else but we pray for peace, strength, and wisdom for you regardless of the outcome. Hang in there :thumbup: :-)
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
ROTORHEAD
Site Sponsor

prayer request

Post by ROTORHEAD »

Sea Fox,
I'm glad that you decided to post your request. It is a great feeling to know that a large majority of our fellow sportsmen believe in God and are not afraid to mention it. The truth is, none of us are worthy of His love but, He loves us anyway, in spite of who we can be at times. Nobody is perfect my friend, least of all me. We all make mistakes and do things we should'nt do. The joy you find is that you can go to God and pray in earnest and find relief. This is the only way for you to get through this difficult situation. You can send me a pm and i will do anything I can to help you.
gatorgirl

Post by gatorgirl »

Kenny, you've got a good prayer network going. We'll keep it up and you hang in there. :wink:
Go Gators!!
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

:thumbup: :thumbup: You got it, friend. Having your home disrupted for whatever reason is always a terrible thing. But hang in there and I know things will get better. I've been there. God bless you and your family. :smt004
Yours in the South
RodBow
Site Sponsor

Post by RodBow »

- Kenny, may your path brighten soon.
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck