Perry, FL boat dealers

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Ken K
Site Sponsor

Perry, FL boat dealers

Post by Ken K »

I'm going to drive over from Tallahassee this saturday to look at boats, if anybody is open on the holiday weekend. On my list are Big Bend Marine and Jacks Boats. I also see a Crews Marine and a Marine Liquidators, can anybody tell me anything about these? Any other places on the way I should stop in?
Ken
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Ken, Crews is aan Aquasport/Mercury dealer. He has a few other boats, also. Marine liquidators is a marine parts and salvage operation. A very good place to look for STUFF.
What was I supposed to do today?
JimR
Site Sponsor

Post by JimR »

Wayman Carrol at Jacks is one of the nicest guys in the business. I bought two boats from him ( he has my Javelin on the lot for sale ) Very easy to deal with. I beleive he closes at noon Saturday. His phone number is 1-850-584-2162. What kind of boat are you looking for ?
Ken K
Site Sponsor

Post by Ken K »

Right now, I'm interested in the new KW 186 Bay Reef. Mainly just going to look though. :roll:
Ken
JimR
Site Sponsor

Post by JimR »

Wayman had one a couple weeks ago. Vey nice boat. My BIL just got a used 196 (in Orlando) . I have looked at them as well. My financial advisor (wife) say's I need to keep my 1720 for awhile and sell the Javelin before I can buy a bigger boat. :x I REALLY like the 216 Bay Reef. Thats a lotta boat. Good Luck :D
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

You and me both Jim. I'm trying to talk my paw-in-law into the 216 BR.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Ken K
Site Sponsor

Post by Ken K »

As much as I would like a 21-22 bay boat, a smaller one will really serve my purposes better, I think.
Ken
JimR
Site Sponsor

Post by JimR »

That is one SWEET boat. I just bought my 1720 in 2001 so I may have to keep it awhile. Its a fine boat but we all have experienced that fiberglass "shrinkage factor". :roll:
JimR
Site Sponsor

Post by JimR »

Ken : Interested in a 1720Pro with a 90 Yamaha ?? :lol:
Ken K
Site Sponsor

Post by Ken K »

I love those 1720s, I just wish they made them slightly larger. :lol:
Ken
JimR
Site Sponsor

Post by JimR »

Oh well, can't blame a guy for trying. Sounds like the 186BR is what you need. Keep us posted on your boat buying adventure. :)
dowawoo

Post by dowawoo »

I actually stopped and looked at the 18.6 at Jacks, nice boat..I also went to the factory a couple years ago and they tooked me through the process of building a 19.6 bay reef..quite a boat...they told me if you wanted a boat built just go to the dealer and tell him what you want, they will include any options you want, trim tabs ect. Guys name at the factory is Don good folk..and the trip, worth it..
dowawoo