Seminoles Impressive!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

One Keeper

Seminoles Impressive!

Post by One Keeper »

Wish we could have played like that all year. :thumbup: Things are looking good for next year :D but then again I say that every year. :roll:
T Smith
Site Sponsor

Post by T Smith »

Yea, just when I start to lose hope they do something that reminds me of the good ole days. That blocked punt and Int return make me think were not that far away from where we used to be. Weve got to get better on our kick coverage though seems like they were starting on the 40 all night, getting alot of those starters back next year should help. So if we can just get improved play out of the quarterbacks we should be alright.

GO NOLES!!!!
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

I sure enjoyed seeing the win last night as well! :thumbup: ..... my concern is for the Freshmem who have done so well being thrown into a dog fight unexpectedly.... perhaps having to set on the bench next year having been replaced by returning upper classmen who were injured this year.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Ty one on

Post by Ty one on »

It was a good finish to an underachieving year. I hope all the improvements that will be made during the off season are successful next year.

I hate those words "next year".

I missed the best part of the game. I saw the first half and the last four minutes. I don't like late games :smt015 .

"He!! yea Seminoles"
If we were all crazy, Wouldn't that make us all normal.
Ty one on

Post by Ty one on »

Another thing, I'm glad the Seminoles didn't have to play on that blue turf in Boise. That field makes my eyes hurt.

But the field they played on last night.......Both teams on the same side line :-? . Was this the best option the folks in San Fran. could come up with.

I guess its true, California is the land of Fruits and Nuts.
If we were all crazy, Wouldn't that make us all normal.
Fishman
Site Sponsor

Post by Fishman »

I'm with you Ty on Boise states blue turf hurtin the eyes.Causes me to have a headache pretty quick.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Sure glad the Noles got this one done. They are my second favorite team (behind the Dawgs). The quarterback situation has really stunk up their offense this year.
Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Dawg »

Mudducker You did attend the funerall for Jame Brown :thumbup :
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Sea Dawg wrote:Mudducker You did attend the funerall for Jame Brown :thumbup :
When I saw how much darkness that was going to attend, I just held my own private ceremony. I pulled out an old James Brown tape, doused it with liquor and used it to beat on a picture of a woman. Then I buried it all in a new bag :lol:
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

:smt005 :smt005
GULP! free since 1970.