HHA Saturday

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

I called Ms. Hunter and asked her for the final list. If you are participating in HHA and do not know who your client is or where to meet them, post here. I will try to post any information I can here as soon as it comes in.

Thanks - Steve
Sea Gurl

Post by Sea Gurl »

Steve,

This is what Sandy responded when I asked about time.

"Hi Jackie! Most folks are saying between 8:00 and 9:00 due to the sometimes "hardship" on these folks to get out early. The folks at Oyster Bay and Shell Point are saying 9:00-9:30 due to needing a higher tide for the ramps not to be so steep."

I, for one, don't know who my client is so any information you can supply will be greatly appreciated.

Jackie
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Steve Stinson wrote:
Jumptrout -
Is there a certain time we are supposed to be back at Jerry's for pictures and the fish fry?
I must have missed this information....first I've heard about any fish fry...What's the story on this? :o
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

Talked to Ms. Hunter. We will be at Shields to splash the boat and pick up my guys around 8:00 or so. She said they would transport clients to St. Marks unless the angler and client had already made other arrangements.

They still need additional captains and boats if you know of someone who can help out.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

I just got another call from Ms. Hunter as well. She is going to have all of the clients at Shield's about 8:15 or 8:30 am unless you have made other arrangements individually.

The box lunches will be available both at Shield's and at the Publix parking lot off Capital Circle.

Ms. Hunter was in her car at the time she called and was not able to provide me with a current list of clients and captains.

Thanks - Steve Stinson