Porter Skeg Guard

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Atticus wrote:I messed-up the lower end on Saturday on a rock right in the middle of the @#$%^ channel going North into Lanark. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Holy crap...that sucks on any boat but espically on a new Hewes. Mess it up bad?
Stay Thirsty My Friends
Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

I don't think so. Just some marks on the lower unit and it roughed-up the prop edges a little bit. :hammer:

Rock thing didn't piss me off too badly but the middle of the freakin' "channel" deal was the real aggravation.
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Atticus wrote:I messed-up the lower end on Saturday on a rock right in the middle of the @#$%^ channel going North into Lanark. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Now that you've knocked the new off of it, you're good to go anywhere. :thumbup: :wink:
What was I supposed to do today?
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

tin can wrote:
Now that you've knocked the new off of it, you're good to go anywhere. :thumbup: :wink:
Might as well head to Aucilla and run WOT, the new is off now :-D
Stay Thirsty My Friends
What a mess

Re: Porter Skeg Guard

Post by What a mess »

120 johsnon any idea $$$$? what is his #
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Re: Porter Skeg Guard

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Ive got one on my triton, love it. Knocked the hell out of a rock scootin along about 50+. coming into the channel at lowtide. Scootin along azzhole drawn up ready for the worst and heard that inauspicious "THUMP". Never let out just knowing I was ready to feel a vibration. Got to the no wake and the ol Wavel special had a little shiny spot, other than that, cool beans!! Thinking of taking the Maverick down this week to have one put on before the tourney. Really pays to have em!!!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR