SHOULD I SELL THE BOAT?

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Capt Reggie
Site Sponsor

Re: SHOULD I SELL THE BOAT?

Post by Capt Reggie »

:smt006 Don't you dare sell that boat, Charlie! I know the gas prices are awful, all the work taking people fishing is tough - the fish cleaning, square away the boat after the crew are gone - oh, that poor pinfish. :roll: Last month I was seriously thinking about selling the Miss Courtney, but NO SIR...not going to happen while I'm alive. :smt009 I have decided that the very things you wrote about in that great story is worth every minute of elivated prices and hard work. Besides, Cap, it ain't about the money, is it? 8) I refuse to give up taking folks fishing = friends, family, even strangers, because I love the fishing so very much. :smt007 Keep up the good fishing, Charlie, and I hope to see you out there - clients and all! :thumbup:
My hobby is Smart Outdoors, LLC.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Awesome...it don't get no better!!!
Stay Thirsty My Friends
Pinocchio

Post by Pinocchio »

CAPTAIN CHARLIE wrote: . . .
So on this unusually productive day I ask myself, “Should I sell the boat and just fish off the dock”?
Yeah, sell it and if ya can make dark thin gumbo, crawfish bisque, jambalaya and red beans and rice, then open up a Cajun restaurant and hire a young boy to fish fer ya off da dock fer ya personal blackened redfish! :thumbup: