Dogs finding Redfish

All things dealing with kayaks and kayak fishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

cueball

Re: Dogs finding Redfish

Post by cueball »

I've got a lady that lives at my house that can sniff out money that is hidden in the crack of my wallet. Never fails..... try to slip some money by and wham :smt011
Supa Fly

Post by Supa Fly »

Wow Suber. Your story was so elaborate that it was almost believable. Seems like you could somehow train a dog to find fish though - maybe not a particular species, but fish in general. If they can find birds, then why not?
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

To hot to fish or you can't afford the gas? :wink:
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
WaltDawg
Site Sponsor

Post by WaltDawg »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad to hear that his two years of hard work have paid off. JSuber, you are hilarious. The wife says "nice", and she's not easy to please.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

jsuber wrote:The dog was rescued from a car. Seems the owner left him inside and when the police arrived it was trying to paw through the window where the owner left it cracked. As they approached the car the dog broke the glass he was paddling so hard trying to escape the hot confines of the car. It cut his leg open. The dog was sent to an animal rescue facility, and the new owner made a duct tape sleeve to protect that area around the bandage. After it healed the dog went nuts when he pulled off the sleeve that surrounded the bandage. So he leaves the sleeve on. The dog likes it.

I did open the door :smt005 :smt005 See whut happened wuz ... some crazy yakkers taped poochy to their stake out pole and made the poor little doggy a shark trolling bait and den ... :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!