Spring Warrior 11/9/02

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dstockwell

Spring Warrior 11/9/02

Post by dstockwell »

Dewey & Auston, Shoalbrother & Offshorehawg, myself & my son Brandon, on 3 boats, all meet at Pouncey's in Perry at about 6:00 a.m. for breakfast before heading out for a day of fishin at Spring Warrior.. The weather and the condition's were really good. A little chilly but not cold, and light chop to start the mourning. Later in the afternoon the chop kicked up a little, but not so much to hamper the action. We were on Trout almost the entire day. Between the 6 of us, we easily caught 100 fish. Trout, Seabass, a couple missed flounder at the boats, and the dreaded Lizard fish. At every stop we made, someone was catchin fish, so the action was really spread around. The Trout were takin almost any thing you through at them. If you caught one fish on one color, and the action stopped, you only had to change color's to be back on them. They took Salwalter Assains, plugs, etc, these puppies were hungry. Each of us had our limit for the day, caught alot of shorts, and the big fish went to a tie between Auston, & Shoalbrother with a 22in. After the trout action we went to the bars to try some reds, but no reds today. All in all it was a great day on the water with great people
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Sounds like you guys had a great day!
What was I supposed to do today?
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

They did not come out that good. O well, only 9 insted of 10..

Blue Dolphin
Site Sponsor

Post by Blue Dolphin »

sounds like a great day with father and sons....... :D
Tight Lines @ Screaming Reels