cape san blas

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Tennessee

cape san blas

Post by Tennessee »

Hey guy's its me again, I am a head football coach and in tennessee we cannot touch our kids the last week of june and the first week of july. This gives me a chance to resave my marrage and regain my sanity. I am trying to get a plase in this area and I am not having much luck for the first week of July. My question is should I try somewhere else, or is the fishing good enough to fool with, mainly trout. I tried to contribute to this website but pay pal for some reason would not accept my address. I appreciate what you guy's do and would be willing to take some one along.
Any Ideas?
CrispyFishin

Hard to Imagine

Post by CrispyFishin »

Hard to imagine there's nothing for rent at "The Cape"... there's signs everywhere. Keep googling, something will come up.
1-850-Bay-Fish
Site Sponsor

Re: cape san blas

Post by 1-850-Bay-Fish »

Tennessee wrote:Hey guy's its me again, I am a head football coach and in tennessee we cannot touch our kids the last week of june and the first week of july. This gives me a chance to resave my marrage and regain my sanity. I am trying to get a plase in this area and I am not having much luck for the first week of July. My question is should I try somewhere else, or is the fishing good enough to fool with, mainly trout. I tried to contribute to this website but pay pal for some reason would not accept my address. I appreciate what you guy's do and would be willing to take some one along.
Any Ideas?
Try Mudducker on this fourm he has a rental on the cape :thumbup:
nothing is free except cheese and its in a mouse trap
devans850
Site Sponsor

Post by devans850 »

Try the Whispering Pines, they have some pretty nice rentals and at a good price. We stayed there in May and it was only $80.00 a night. The cottages were 2bd/1bath, with a kitchen and a screened in back porch :thumbup:
JUST SHUT UP AND FISH!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Thanks Gary, but that is the week I reserved for my family to go down there. I strangely still have an opening for the 2nd week of July, but we gonna be there for the 4th.
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

Try Scallop Cove Villas, we have stayed there twice and never been disappointed.

http://www.capesanblasvacationrentals.c ... leeps+list.
eat_mo_crawfish

Post by eat_mo_crawfish »

First week of July = scallop season. Rentals will be tight.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Tennessee,

I can't help you the first week of July, but if you're interested in the last week of June my parents have a place on the Cape that is available. It is located just before the St. Joe State Park.

send me a PM if your interested and I'll forward details, as well as possbily a little discount since you are a fellow BBF member. If you include your email address I'll forward it along to my father so he can answer any questions you may have.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Tennessee

Post by Tennessee »

I think we have found a place to stay, thanks for the help! How about the fishing in this area, anybody doing any good?