Littoral, oh Littoral, wherefore art thou?

All things dealing with kayaks and kayak fishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Apalach
Site Sponsor

Littoral, oh Littoral, wherefore art thou?

Post by Apalach »

Jeff,
I know that you have probably been busy memorizing Steve's yakfishing tarpon DVD, but several of us would like to take a peek at it also. Again, when and where would be a good place to meet up with you to make the transfer? Thanks.
Dick

Littoral

Post by Littoral »

Hey Dick, sorry about being out of touch. I copied your phone numbers & I'll call later today (Tue). I'll be around Crawfordville all day Wed. if meeting somewhere is an option.
abcarias

Ill be coming through crawforville about 11:30 tomorrow

Post by abcarias »

Hey Lit:
Did you get one yet? Ill be coming through crawfordville about 11:30 tomorrow I'm going fishing for a couple hours tomorrow morning and will be at McDonald's about 11:30 or 12 on my way back. Can we meet then? You can call me on the cell at 491-4381.
¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

Hey there, I didn't get your message & if I had I could have met you. Sorry. :smt012 I've not had access on-line at home & work doesn't alllow many chances. I'll pass this on to Apalach but I went ahead & passed the DVD on to Bakertize since I knew I was going by T-N-T anyway. He was on the list to see it & I also knew that Apalach is at Shell Point often so he could pick up there. I hope this was ok. I really enjoyed the video. There are a couple of shots where I felt more like the fish than the fisherman. :o
Thanks a million.
As to chasing Tarpon. No, I haven't hooked up but boy are they there. I'm having trouble getting out much though. My days are starting earlier than I expected so that doesn't help. I do think I'll have a few days to dedicate real time on it between now & early August. I'd like to meet to do it. I'll try to define when I can and send a PM. I have 30 prime sized Pig Fish just waiting for the chance.
Bakertize
Site Sponsor

Post by Bakertize »

hey guys I'm watching it now :-D
Apalach you can pick it up when ever just give me a call so I'll be around
(850) 925-6412
Robert Baker
TnT Hide-a-way inc.
http://www.tnthideaway.com
Apalach
Site Sponsor

Tarpon DVD

Post by Apalach »

Thanks Rob,
You salivating yet? Re-rigging your Wakulla bass rod yet?? Yeah--I will be heading down/over your way tomorrow (Fri) pm or on Saturday. You gonna be working those shifts? Will that give you enough time with the DVD--I mean, Litt needed a full month to memorize it all!

abcarias

oops I posted on new topic

Post by abcarias »

oops I posted on new topic. See new post for my response/fishing report.
¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>