Econfina 9.23

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Redfin
Site Sponsor

Econfina 9.23

Post by Redfin »

Finally got out Saturday morning, left ramp at dark (saw RHTfish puttin as well).. managed 2 reds (21,22) and 4 keeper trout... All caught towards Aucilla way on grubs on Cajun Thunders. We tried topwater till 10am with just 2 reds rollin at it....

Also, I'd like to say thanks to this guy
for pullin into my drift about 40 yards ahead of me, shutting dowwn and starting to fish (and we we drifing fast) so he had to be quick... here's to you Mr. DriftingCut-OffNoCourtesyJackA$$ Inventor (insert Budweiser music) :beer:
redfin

Edit - Chalk
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Hey I know that guy. He's cut off my drift from Keaton Beach to St. Joe Bay. He sure gets around. :lol:

Here's to keeping your cool :beer: Good report, Redfin. :thumbup:
GULP! free since 1970.
Riverrat

Post by Riverrat »

I happen to know the man also and i know that if he in fact did cut your Drift it was in ment to be..As for you a$$ when did you buy that big pond haha But then again some people thinks they own the gulf but that flase any one can fish where in the hell they desire,,But then again i don't think you could give a rats a$$
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

:o
Sounds like you've made a new friend, RedFin
GULP! free since 1970.
Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

Riverrat wrote:I happen to know the man also and i know that if he in fact did cut your Drift it was in ment to be..As for you a$$ when did you buy that big pond haha But then again some people thinks they own the gulf but that flase any one can fish where in the hell they desire,,But then again i don't think you could give a rats a$$
Hey guy - if I am drifting and you get close enough to me that I can take a picture and get that kind of definition - you are too close.

Nice use of the English language by the way - pass me some Wild Turkey 101.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Riverrat wrote:I happen to know the man also and i know that if he in fact did cut your Drift it was in ment to be..As for you a$$ when did you buy that big pond haha But then again some people thinks they own the gulf but that flase any one can fish where in the hell they desire,,But then again i don't think you could give a rats a$$
I can think of a lot of things to say in reply to this post, but none of them would be nice, so I'll say virtually nothing at all. :smt012
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

It's not about ownership, it's about respect to fellow boaters...If your in close quarters, you should know the drift, if your not sure you stay out until you figure it out....But then again stupid people don't know the rules, that's why they are stupid to start with.... :lol:
beatswork

Post by beatswork »

I'm just glad he's got all of you to harass, cuz his buddies were all over me Sat. I don't think I could have taken one more!!! :smt013
If we are not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?
Redfin
Site Sponsor

Post by Redfin »

birddog wrote::o
Sounds like you've made a new friend, RedFin
my friends can put together enough words to create a sentence in the english language...

but then again...

maybe that was him in the picture.. or maybe he makes a habit out of doign that if he sees someone catchin....
I can think of a lot of things to say in reply to this post, but none of them would be nice, so I'll say virtually nothing at all.
Good idea... :smt006

for a minute there I thought i was on "that other board" with all the great replies I got...
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

I think the hole thing is just flase and in ment to be :beer: :beer: :beer: New word lets all try to use it to day.
Sea Sea Rider

Post by Sea Sea Rider »

What Chalk said! There are enough idiots on our roads to get my blood pressure up, I sure do not need it on the water!
mattfsu7
Site Sponsor

Post by mattfsu7 »

Unbelievable!! What ever happened to common courtesy? It appears that it went the same way as proper English and spelling.
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

TroutTrent wrote:I think the hole thing is just flase and in ment to be :beer: :beer: :beer: New word lets all try to use it to day.

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
GULP! free since 1970.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

huh... :o
Stay Thirsty My Friends
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

I can take a lot of crap but when I see somebody else getting it then I do get pissed off. We get along fine around here where we speak, and write, in English.
Perhaps...
http://www.floridasportsman.com/