Spring Warrior

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

What a mess

Spring Warrior

Post by What a mess »

Took the wife and headed to the Warrior. The creek was just about dry when we got there. Scraped out and the bait was everywhere, So were the weeds, the grass was bad. :smt013 Caught it all and almost nothing. Blues Trout Sea Bass Lady's hooked a teen or more Jack that didn't want to see my boat the tide turned and I caught one after another many shorts much trash. Went in with reds on the brain it didn't happen. :smt011 All in all it was a great time but the ice didn't get very fishy smelling. :evil: Just great to have her with me and a very pretty day. Topped it off at Jim's Oyster Bar in Perry ( if you can"t catch fish might as well eat some. :wink: Can't wait till next time.
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
What was I supposed to do today?
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: Spring Warrior

Post by MudDucker »

What a mess wrote:Took the wife and headed to the Warrior. The creek was just about dry when we got there. Scraped out and the bait was everywhere, So were the weeds, the grass was bad. :smt013 Caught it all and almost nothing. Blues Trout Sea Bass Lady's hooked a teen or more Jack that didn't want to see my boat the tide turned and I caught one after another many shorts much trash. Went in with reds on the brain it didn't happen. :smt011 All in all it was a great time but the ice didn't get very fishy smelling. :evil: Just great to have her with me and a very pretty day. Topped it off at Jim's Oyster Bar in Perry ( if you can"t catch fish might as well eat some. :wink: Can't wait till next time.
You must have been too busy honeymooning to fish much :lol:
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

i actually fished so much the honeymoon is over she is hot and i don't mean to trot! :smt014

also busted a nice hole when i hit the rock on the way out no fishing till the fiberglass gets repaired. :smt013

any body needing a wallet to fish with I'll pay for the gas and bait give me a shout that deal yesterday didn't get my itch scratched. :smt006

that was a dang mess!
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
Browning Slayer
Site Sponsor

Post by Browning Slayer »

Ouch! Sucks about the boat! :(
If there's not a life after fishing, I don't want to live it.....