Lake Erie

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

High Hope
Site Sponsor

Lake Erie

Post by High Hope »

Hey guys, thanks for sharing all the good info on this site for the past 3 months. I have been fishing out of Econfina and have really enjoyed the saltwater fish-n. Were heading back to Lake Erie for the summer and will be back down in late Sept. We fish Lake Erie for Walleye out of a small town called Port Clinton, Ohio. Fished there every year since 1952, except the year I was in Vietnam, they would not let me go. See ya all later, enjoyed the social, and will be back. :smt006
bman

Post by bman »

You can still sign on and post a few photos of those Northern fish...
:thumbup:
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

HH- hope you enjoyed your time in the salt. I have done quite a bit of fishing out of Port Clinton, Sandusky and Marblehead. Do you perch fish at all or just walleye? Either way, shoot us some pics; we always enjoy some variation.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Soccerdad

Post by Soccerdad »

Good luck on the big lake .. or rather the littlest of the Great Ones. I grew up fishing in that water, although at the other end .. Canadian and NY side of Niagara mouth, Buffalo harbor, Peace Bridge, Grand Island. I still try to get there once a year to go out with my brother who almost exclusively hunts Muskies .. and he tries to come down once a year to fish with me on the Gulf. We both agree .. having grown up on "Big Water," we love and are drawn to big water. Please fart in my brothers direction any Wed, Fri, Sun .. tell him it's from me.
If there's no soccer (or fishing) in heaven - I'm not going!
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

It was great having ya and post some northern fishing reports :smt006 . Those would make a great change of pace. Safe trip back. :thumbup:
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"