dekle beach 5-16

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

fishngrits

dekle beach 5-16

Post by fishngrits »

Went out of Dekle this mornin, and headed out in front of Adams beach in about 6-7' of water. Had my limit in under 2 hours 15"- 21" threw back 5 shorts and a small spanish. great weather and conditions. Saw 2 different boats that were fishing near me hook up and have to follow whatever it was with their boats, have no idea if they landed whatever it was,they were still headed down the coast last time I looked. Have never seen that before.
Fin Addict

Post by Fin Addict »

WTG :thumbup: :lick: Sounds like they may have hooked into a COBE!
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

That's a nice way to spend a Wednesday :thumbup:
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Soccerdad

Post by Soccerdad »

Well done there F'N'G. So how does one "go out of Dekle?" Is there a ramp there? I have fished that Adams Beach area for reds and have done well .. trout too. Hey, while we're at it .. how does one go out of Spring Warrior?
If there's no soccer (or fishing) in heaven - I'm not going!
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

Sounds like a good trip :thumbup: :thumbup:
I've been spooled once this year already...
shoulda followed what ever it was,, :o
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.
dawghouse1

Post by dawghouse1 »

Wish I had been there. Thanks for the report. :thumbup: :thumbup:
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."---Will Rogers
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

I'm betting cobia for sure! Good job on dem trout. When I fished Dekle (years ago) it was a private ramp :thumbup:
Stay Thirsty My Friends
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Soccerdad wrote:Well done there F'N'G. So how does one "go out of Dekle?" Is there a ramp there? I have fished that Adams Beach area for reds and have done well .. trout too. Hey, while we're at it .. how does one go out of Spring Warrior?
Private ramp at Dekle. Pay ramp at Spring Warrior, but you had better have plenty of tide and take it REAL careful out the oyster bar at the mouth of the creek. Best bet is to put in at Keaton and run north.
Redfin
Site Sponsor

Post by Redfin »

Nice. I love Dekle Beach, I grew up down there in the summer time pratically...way back before the storm of the century... :thumbup: