St Marks 3-15

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

St Marks 3-15

Post by wevans »

I'm gonna be lazy and just copy and paste what I posted on the FS forum over here for the guys that don't make it over there :oops:

Good ta talk with you "Tom" and FF today, we ended the day with between 60 and 70 Trout caught and 8 keepers out of that, 2 Spanish with one biggun cutting my 60# test leader and sayin by, by All in all a great day on the water and excelent weather "except the wind was a little brisk" We are gonna try the Econfina tomorrow "weather permitin" DANG IT WAS FUN CATCHIN SOME FISH AGAIN 8)

Spanish was caught on a Jig tiped with Fishbites, under a Cajun Thunder That is something else I forgot ta mention, The FishBites caught more fish than the Hyper Grubs, but I am pretty shure that the Hyper Grubs caught more of the Bigger fish Both products worked really well today, but I really like the option of changing the color of my jig that FishBites gives me! That made a big difference in the hook-up ratio today :o
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
jcflats

thanks

Post by jcflats »

been waitin on your report. I stayed at the house today and finished welding up a hog trap, gotta catch some of those pokers around here, glad to here someone had a good day.
rx fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by rx fisher »

wevans,

We were out there today, my father, son and nephew.
Wow the weather was great.

Brought 5 spanish to the boat, just finished eating them.
couple undersized trout. Great day. Good to catch fish again.
Great to be with family on the water....
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

Some nice catching going on, well done Chaps. :)

rxfisher, just one word for you, Sir, "SMOKING" !!! :lick: :lick:
rx fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by rx fisher »

soaking the chips now, start her up after church.
Love that Smoked Mack.. :lick: