3-29 econfina

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Fish Masterson
Site Sponsor

3-29 econfina

Post by Fish Masterson »

Man, I don't know what happened since last weekend, but the fish sure were biting good yesterday. I fished 4-6 foot with a candy corn bass assasin jig, fishing on the bottom with no cajun thunder, and caught fish all day long. A bunch of shorts and a lot of 15-16 inchers, so a limit wasn't a problem. Even caught a nice fat 24 incher, and had to release a 20 and a half back for another day. Boated one red at a meager 19 inches but he'll surely fry up nice. Saw a school of spanish over near rock island but couldn't get a hook in one. The water is still very dark with no signs of improvement, but maybe this dry weather we're supposed to have this week will start to clear things up a little bit.
Any ways, think I'll head out in the field and fly my kite today, should be a good day for it. So till next weekend, ya'll don't catch'em all.
FishMasterson.
Last edited by Fish Masterson on April 2nd, 2003, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

That's great to hear. I'll be fishing there Fri., Sat., and Sun. :)
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

Way to go...Nice catch.