Fin-Nor spin reels for sale--SOLD

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Fin-Nor spin reels for sale--SOLD

Post by silverking »

Fin-Nor Megalite 2000 and 3000 spinning reels for sale. Very good condition and well-suited for trout and reds. I've also caught snook and bonefish on them, so they'll handle the heat. 2000 holds 125 yards of 8-pound mono (170 yds of 6) and the 3000 capacity is 175 yards of 8- or 140 for 10-pound test. Excellent drag system with cork drag washers (along with brand-new spares). Convertible retrieve and both reels are loaded with fresh Ande line. Black and gold appearance similiar to the Diawa Black Gold reels, with wooden knob on crank handle.

Limited use and always rinsed in fresh water afterwards. Disclaimer: These reels are now discontinued and parts are not available. They operate flawlessly, however, and should provide years of trouble-free service.

$75 for the pair. (The Diawas retail for $80 bucks apiece). Great deal for kids, back-ups or your primary tackle.
Last edited by silverking on September 15th, 2007, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
creech

Post by creech »

When & Where can I see the reels?
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

interested wam 229-563-0604
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
silverking
Site Sponsor

Creech/WAM

Post by silverking »

PMs sent. Let me know if you didn't get them and I'll double-check my settings.