Best Repair Service

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Best Repair Service

Post by Sir reel »

Got a question for the general audience. As some are already aware, :oops: I recently needed some work on the lower unit of my Yamaha 75. I have had some very good experiences with Bridge Marine in Carrabelle and elected to use them again. I especially like the fact that they are open on Saturday and Sunday (closed on Wed) and because of their location, they can and do water test after completing a repair if its applicable. The only downside I have found is simply the distance to them.

I'd like to hear from any of you who could share both positive and less than positive experiences with marine repair services in the general area. Both specific to Yamaha and boat, electrical, motors, etc. in general.

I notice that "Mikes Marine" on Hwy98 is closer and advertises as a "Yamaha" dealer . Then there's "Shields Marina" and others. Let me hear from you as to your recommendation as to who you like and who would be further down the list. It is not my intention to put any ones service down but, if you feel strongly about staying away from a particular service please don't be shy about sharing that information. :wink: :D Thanks. :D
Last edited by Sir reel on April 24th, 2003, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Nobody does Yamaha's better than Pete at Sunshine. Second on the list would be Wavel Porter at Porter Marine.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

What Tom said^
What was I supposed to do today?