DAYTONA 500

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

FUTCHCAIRO

DAYTONA 500

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

BOY WAS THAT A GREAT RACE, GLAD TO SEE THE DODGES MAKE A COMEBACK, 5 PLACES OUT OF THE FIRST 10.
PA THE OLD MAN OF THE SEA :D :D :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
FUTCHCAIRO
Good Times

Re: DAYTONA 500

Post by Good Times »

The Toyotas were strong tonight. :thumbup: I don't think my 1995 T100 would have faired that well though. :o

Great race to start the year off with.
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

It was a great race,one of the best Daytona's in a long time. I have about got disgusted with nascar the last few years but all things change although watching them honor all those old timers was about like watching Bill Clinton walk the beaches of Normandy on the anniversary of D Day. :smt012 Nascar today wouldn't even want most of the old timers in the stands much less let them drive.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin 1759
BayGator

Post by BayGator »

I only got to see the Yarborough/Allison fight 999 times, too bad I couldn't see it one more time! :-D Nascar needs some new material, all the old stuff is cool and all but its time for some new highlights.
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

Any new highlights would have to be Gordon and Stewart having a pillow fight in pink jammy's :oops:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin 1759