BBSC PSJ BAY 6-13 & 6-14

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BayGator

BBSC PSJ BAY 6-13 & 6-14

Post by BayGator »

CC and I hit the water this morning at the crack and limped along in the dark headed to a trout spot that has been unproductive this year so far but I was willing to give it another shot. Missed three fish, said a few choice words, and now I am back at the office WORKING while CC is back out solo trying to land a monster by himself. Its going to be a rough 4 hours here wondering what CC is doing, more to come...................... :thumbup:
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Re: BBSC PSJ BAY 6-13 & 6-14

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Dayum!! CC never calls a brother!! I could have met him down there and pitched relief until you got back!!! I was planning on fishing all day today and tomorrow but my partner's work schedule knocked today out!!! Dayum!!! :smt009
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Aint nothin stoping YOU from fishin BB :-D git on out thar and pull some in :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

wevans wrote:Aint nothin stoping YOU from fishin BB :-D git on out thar and pull some in :beer:
Headed that way shortly w/ SeaSpot!!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:
wevans wrote:Aint nothin stoping YOU from fishin BB :-D git on out thar and pull some in :beer:
Headed that way shortly w/ SeaSpot!!
Good luck to both of you !!! :thumbup:
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

Well they have gametracker for people to keep up with baseball and football games on the net...here's fishtracker brought to you courtesy of Blackberry.

Fishing shallow in SJB throwing topwater plugs. There's tons of floating grass making it tough. Got one in the box at 20". Will keep updating as the day goes on. For those of you at work, enjoy it...it's beautiful in St. Joe.
Boom goes the dynamite.
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

caseycook wrote:Well they have gametracker for people to keep up with baseball and football games on the net...here's fishtracker brought to you courtesy of Blackberry.

Fishing shallow in SJB throwing topwater plugs. There's tons of floating grass making it tough. Got one in the box at 20". Will keep updating as the day goes on. For those of you at work, enjoy it...it's beautiful in St. Joe.
Thanks for the update Casey ! I'm home today with my back acting up so I will live threw your updates.............tight lines......
snatch-n-reel
Site Sponsor

Post by snatch-n-reel »

You're the man :thumbup:
Let me get them Numbers!!!!!!!!
Reel Slow
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Slow »

CC you need a web cam on your boat too... :thumbup:

Good luck out there :thumbup:
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Is this the same fellow who couldn't post NFGFC meeting notes because of work?? :roll:
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Sir reel wrote:Is this the same fellow who couldn't post NFGFC meeting notes because of work?? :roll:
I believe it was.
Give 'em heck CC.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

11:33 update - the tarp is on the field, there will be a 1 hour delay due to lightning in the area. It's about to pour.

Mexican food is calling my name...and Sir Reel, KMA.
Boom goes the dynamite.
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

:smt116 sorry Casey... jealousy made me do it :D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Jon Boat

Post by Jon Boat »

Go to Peppers and get the Fajitas! Dont drink to many Margs!
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

The storms look ta be building around St. Joe and Apalach today :hammer: y'all be VERY careful out there :thumbup: :beer:

PS: The one between the two places looks ta be the one ta worry about :smt012
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”