Wanna win a Kayak

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

jsuber
Site Sponsor

Wanna win a Kayak

Post by jsuber »

Forgotten Coast Kayak Anglers have teamed up with Hobie who has generously donated a Hobie Revolution and we are raffling it off for $10 a ticket and we are selling only 200 tickets. The drawing will be Ocotober 10, 2008 at the Elder Care Services Octoberfest, which is their Fall fundraiser. Their Meals on Wheels program cooridinator asked if we could help with a prize for their silent auction, and I suggested we have a raffle and get fishermen a chance at winning a great fishing kayak that can be peddled, paddled, or sailed. Buy yourself a chance and good luck at Kayak Raffle Thanks to cyagraphics for getting the website up and running so quick. There are only 200 tickets being sold, and they will go quick. Free shipping for folks out of town. Its a paypal system and if you want ot pay cash, give me a call and I'll meet you in Tallahassee or Crawfordville.

850-210-9296 or email jeffsuber@yahoo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Re: Wanna win a Kayak

Post by Barhopr »

got mine :thumbup:
is this thing easy to turn over? I hope not. Did a half Eskimo roll(not on purpose) in my canoe the other day, and did not like it. :smt009
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
Olebiker

Post by Olebiker »

Got mine. This is a good promotion.
bman

Post by bman »

I'm in... just bring it by and I'll hold it until the auction.
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I'll take two of em Jeff :-D and give ya the cash for em :thumbup: I pass through C'ville every day around 3pm :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
KYFRED

Post by KYFRED »

Just ordered mine. Will we actually receive a ticket? just wondering how, outside the paypal invocie, we confirm we are in the drawing?
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

For those asking, you can now buy more than one up to 10 per visit. The tickets will be mailed to you, and the drawings will be October 10, 2008 at 9:30 pm by the Elder Care Services staff. You do not have to be present to win, and the winner will get a call that night.
Redphisher

Post by Redphisher »

I'm in... :thumbup:
Rainman
Site Sponsor

Post by Rainman »

Got one. Thanks. I used paypal and did not see a field for a phone number? But my address and name is in there, Jeff Rainey.
cmccord
Site Sponsor

Post by cmccord »

Got mine too. Diddo on the phone number concern though.
"You cannot change the wind, you can only adjust your sails." Del Suggs
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

There was a filed for a phone number and Email when I used it. I'll check it now.
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

It looked like this a few minutes ago, and if it did not ask for a phone number like it does in this screenshot, you may have a paypal account already.

jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

I just got a notice that at 16:00 84 tickets were sold.
Rainman
Site Sponsor

Post by Rainman »

Yes, I already had the paypal account. I think it's great what you got going here. Can I make a request that the winner be posted on this thread so those of us that don't make it in person can check here for the results?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I just made it 86 :-D :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”