The Poster Formerly Known as Noleflyfisher

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

noleflyfisher
Site Sponsor

The Poster Formerly Known as Noleflyfisher

Post by noleflyfisher »

I'm done. My blind loyalty to this Seminole program has reached its breaking point. That has got to be one of the most undisciplined teams I have seen on a football field. Jim Grobe can coach circles around our coaches. He does it for giggles. Should have beaten us by 35 tonight. Our offense left with Mark Richt. Do the Dawgs have room for a fan? I'll change my name to Dawgflyfisher if necessary. :wink: Rant over. I'll still be in Jacksonville next week watching my Noles run with no particular purpose around the field . . . wondering when will this terrible nightmare come to an end????
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Re: The Poster Formerly Known as Noleflyfisher

Post by Barhopr »

was a pretty harsh game to watch
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
sundown
Site Sponsor

Post by sundown »

Dawgflyfisher....Thats classy! I share your misery though...Always been a Seminole fan myself.......We are proud of Mark Richt though up here !
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

NOLEFLYFISHER, IT WILL NOT END UNTIL BOBBY DECIDES TO LEAVE. I WENT TO UN OF FLA. BUT HAVE BEEN A NOLE FAN SINCE GA. BEAT FLA. 52-0. BABE GOT HER MASTERS FROM FLA. STATE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN BACK IN 46 AND SINCE GA BEAT FLA BY THAT REDICULOUS SCORE I HAVE BEEN FSU FAN. IN FACT I GOT MY M.B.A. IN 1952 AND THE WHOLE TIME I ATTENDED THE U OF F I WENT TO EVERY GAME THEY PLAYED IN G-VILLE AND JAX. AND I NEVER SAW THE GATORS WIN A GAME. I GUESS YA HAVE TO TAKE THE BAD WITH THE GOOD. I MIGHT GO BACK TO SUPPORTING THE GATORS AGAIN.
:smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006
FUTCHCAIRO
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

All I can say is WOW :smt009 You know it's bad when you can predict 3 of the interceptions the play before it happens. I've said it all along......this skid is NOT going to stop until Bobby COMPLETELY steps aside from this program. He's not even worth keeping around for recruiting anymore. I don't say that out of disrespect for the man, but his time has passed long ago and this is what loyalty to a legend does to a program. If Bobby was 30 up on JoPa, he would have left when Jeff did. I just wish he could accept the fact that his years here will never be matched and he does not have to go down as the #1 winningest coach to still be one of the all-time greats. No man is greater than the program....anywhere. In the NFL, he would have been gone after the 2000-01 season. Until Fisher gets COMPLETE control of this team, don't expect anything more than 7-6 at best with a crappy bowl appearance.

We turned over to the LSU-Auburn & Georgia-Arizona games just to have something exciting to watch......no comparison between the SEC atmosphere and the ACC :smt009

This one could have been much worse than 12-3......Kudos to the Defense for at least keeping it "close" despite all the penalties.
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

FSU looked really bad tonight....sad!

LSU used some trickery to get back in game with Auburn and then made a second comeback to win.

Dogs showed episodes of very good play beating Arizona State.

Bama defense put a whipping on Arkansas.

Gators stomped Tenn....was unreal to watch the 106000 fans disappear between halftime and the end of the game.

IMHO...LSU, Auburn, GA, Al, FL could have beat FSU by 40+....sad!
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

RHTFISH wrote:
IMHO...LSU, Auburn, GA, Al, FL could have beat FSU by 40+....sad!
I thought I was done till I read this and the reality of it made me even more mad :x

3 POINTS against Wake Forest......AT HOME!!!!!!!!!! You gotta be friggin kidding me. SHUT OUT at home 2 years ago by the same team :smt009 I don't know a team in the SEC that couldn't beat Wake....even Tennessee...AT HOME!!!!! How bad does Weatherford have to be to not even see the field in this debacle????? I almost feel bad for Jimbo till I remember what he is being paid. What if Bowden's pay was still based on his current performance and not the past????? Sad.....

Oh well....i'm going to bed :smt006 :sleep:

3 friggin points......... :smt011 :smt010
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

This picture truely breaks my heart :smt012 but says it all :beer:

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

When they aren't playing the DAWGS, I pull for FSU. From what I hear, Bobby is pretty much a figure head. Jimbo runs the offense and Andrews runs the defense and Bobby wears a headset so he looks like he is doing something. Don't know how under that it will get better if you get rid of Bobby.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

Ya'll made me feel a little better because at least I know people that feel like I do.
The "formerly known as" thread title had me wondering but he came around.
At least this year my love for this team won't get in the way of fishing. Again.
Actually listening to what other people say is worth the effort.
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

You guys could have went to WVU and hired Gomer Pyle as your head coach. :wink: A little more experience for the O-line and new QB's and I think the Noles will start to come around some. Last night looked like a really young team vs. a really experienced team to me. No excuse for all the penalties though.
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
bman

Post by bman »

I was too upset to reply to this earlier...
That game was the poorest offensive performance I have ever witnessed at Doke.
I don't know that there is a single positive thing I can say.
The line could not protect the QB, the Passing was abysmal, penalties at every turn, and they did it again and again.

I hope we see something different when all the suspended guys come back this week but that was UGLY
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Wildcatflyfisher sounds good too!
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

noleflyfisher wrote: Do the Dawgs have room for a fan? I'll change my name to Dawgflyfisher if necessary.
We will gladly welcome you into the fold.
I had high hopes for ya'll but hang in there it'll come back to ya.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Mr Flats

Post by Mr Flats »

Eerman wrote:A little more experience for the O-line and new QB's and I think the Noles will start to come around some. Last night looked like a really young team vs. a really experienced team to me. No excuse for all the penalties though.
I agree with Eerman and think that even by the end of this season the team will be much better.

This game was destined to let hardcore fans down. The first two games were against 1AA teams and gave fans false hope. Playing a lot of young guys and having very little depth due to the suspensions the more experienced visitors were sure to win the war in the trenches. Also, young players will make mistakes and we saw that with the QB's.

Mickey as always has the D humming. The O coaching staff has good young players but the O is still a year away. Mark my words: The Noles will be in the title hunt next year or the year after. :thumbup: :D :beer: :thumbup:

The one thing that continues to concern me is the penalties. Something has got to be done about the damn penalties! :thumbdown: :smt012 :thumbdown: