WENT WAITED WISHED & WHINED ABOUT IT

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

What a mess

WENT WAITED WISHED & WHINED ABOUT IT

Post by What a mess »

Got to the creek a tad early had to wait for water a good long while launched to soon got stuck in the mud waited some more.

Got out of the creek and tried where he was catching them Sunday didn't work for me.

Ran to where my buddy swore they would be hooked a drag screeming Trout lost it while waiting for the net.

Saw where they were chewing slid in and doubled up both great fish the clock is ticking.

Should have anchored there and didn't got past them phone rings and he wants me to move.

Got to "the spot" dropped the hook popped one looked like they were on the other side slid up.

No dice back to where they where doing it missed several hooked fish coming unglued.

Ran back to where we started picked up two more no real love for me yesterday.

Catch 2000 and jerk baits just dang tough love second time in a row yeah I got to go, blah blah blah.

Boat ran good again nothing broke fuel prices low enough down and back truck & boat $45.00

Say what you want it was cold and I lost more fish than I boated and had a slow bite per hour ratio.
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: WENT WAITED WISHED & WHINED ABOUT IT

Post by wevans »

Beat hell outta what I was doing at that time :-D you caght fish and nothin broke, that's a good day ta me :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Thanks for the report WAM, but do you think you could write in complete thoughts?
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Slow it down, they really do move their mouths slower. I'm not lying. I have watched redfish follow baits all the way to my kayak and run into the side of it. They will chase after the bait with their mouth open and I have to slow down the spoon to let it fall into their mouths. So just keep it slow and you'll pick up more fish when that water falls below 60.
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

Just needs a beat and a bass line.
Actually listening to what other people say is worth the effort.
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Littoral wrote:Just needs a beat and a bass line.

:smt005 :smt005
GULP! free since 1970.