LOCKED UP IN CARABELLE

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

One Keeper

LOCKED UP IN CARABELLE

Post by One Keeper »

That's exactly what happened to Trouttrents motor at about 2:00 on the way in to the ramp :thumbdown: . Couldn't make the weigh in but at least we made it back. Kudos to the new AC Delco batteries Jeff just purchased, we ended up having to use the trolling motor to go over 2 miles back to Timber Island boat ramp. On a lighter note we found out we would have won Big trout and big red since Jeff caught a 25.5 inch trout that weighed 5.75 pounds and I caught a Redfish that was 26.5 inches and weighed 6.75 pounds. Oh well we'll get em next time. Also congrats to my brother and reel bad on the win these guy have found a groove and seem to be a force to be reconed with.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: LOCKED UP IN CARABELLE

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Too bad about the motor and your big fishes.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

I was wondered why ya'll had 0.0 on the scale. Sorry to hear the bad news.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Glad you guys made it back in.
I asked Huey if he was going to go back and get ya'll and he showed his stringer of fish, and I wish he had.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Y'all shoulda give a yell, we was out there along with about 30 other Florida Sportsman boats :-D and woulda been more than happy ta drag ya in :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

That kinda stinks guys. :thumbdown:
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
Sea Spot

Post by Sea Spot »

Sorry about your problems.That's two big fish :thumbup: .
My dad broke down a couple miles from Econfina river entrance and tried to call me on 16,but i was on 14.It cost him $ 460.00 for the tow and $115.00 to join Sea Tow.Ouch :smt005 .