August NFGFC Tournament

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

reelbad

August NFGFC Tournament

Post by reelbad »

Met up with Huey about 5am at JBT, got signed up for the tournament and headed to Carrabell. Started the day on hole one (not JT's Hole) and begain with a few short trout. Then a big cloud made up and we had to out run the thunder storms. Got to our second hole, for sure not JT's, where we finaly put together a decent August string of trout. I again want to thank my partner for putting us on the fish and another productive day on the water. Thanks to Tom Wheeler for the second place trout money and to all the sponsers of NFGFC. Thanks CC and Pat for all that you do. See yall next time.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Re: August NFGFC Tournament

Post by Reel Cowboy »

reelbad wrote: Started the day on hole one (not JT's Hole) and begain with a few short trout.

Sounds like his hole. :smt012
reelbad wrote: Got to our second hole, for sure not JT's, where we finaly put together a decent August string of trout.
Doesn't sound like a JT hole. :thumbup:
reelbad wrote: I again want to thank my partner for putting us on the fish and another productive day on the water. Thanks to Tom Wheeler for the second place trout money and to all the sponsers of NFGFC. Thanks CC and Pat for all that you do. See yall next time.

Ya'll had a fine stringer. :thumbup: :thumbup:
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Thanks RC,

You are right, that sure sounds like JT's fishin hole with all the short trout. :lol:
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

Ya'll had a nice stringer of fishes :thumbup: :thumbup: