Kudos to Custom Detailing

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Ron Wilson
Site Sponsor

Kudos to Custom Detailing

Post by Ron Wilson »

After several weeks of working with the Taylor County Sherrif's Dept and my insurance company, I was able to synch up with Tom Wheeler at Custom Detailing to get the pepper spray infested camper cleaned. Brought the camper to Albany, so had to coordinate schedules with Tom to drive up and clean. I was in meetings til late, so had to bring out the big guns to meet Tom (my wife). She was very happy with his work. Another quality job by Custom Detailing. Thanks much Tom! :thumbup:
"Plan for the worst."
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: Kudos to Custom Detailing

Post by Jumptrout51 »

I am sure it was a real mess. Glad Tom was able to help.
Glad you got your criminal infested trailer back.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

Ron Wilson wrote:After several weeks of working with the Taylor County Sherrif's Dept and my insurance company, I was able to synch up with Tom Wheeler at Custom Detailing to get the pepper spray infested camper cleaned. Brought the camper to Albany, so had to coordinate schedules with Tom to drive up and clean. I was in meetings til late, so had to bring out the big guns to meet Tom (my wife). She was very happy with his work. Another quality job by Custom Detailing. Thanks much Tom!

:thumbup:
Ron, What did I miss out on? Did you get pepperd----or someone else???????
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Thanks Ron :thumbup: Since I primarily work off referrals, compliments like this are greatly appreciated. Glad to be able to help and feel free to call me anytime!
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
Ron Wilson
Site Sponsor

Post by Ron Wilson »

TroutTrent wrote:
Ron Wilson wrote:After several weeks of working with the Taylor County Sherrif's Dept and my insurance company, I was able to synch up with Tom Wheeler at Custom Detailing to get the pepper spray infested camper cleaned. Brought the camper to Albany, so had to coordinate schedules with Tom to drive up and clean. I was in meetings til late, so had to bring out the big guns to meet Tom (my wife). She was very happy with his work. Another quality job by Custom Detailing. Thanks much Tom!

:thumbup:
Ron, What did I miss out on? Did you get pepperd----or someone else???????
Trout,
Had my camper on a rental lot at Keaton Beach, off Yates Creek road. One Sunday morning, Taylor County Sherrif's Dept called me at home (in Albany) and said they had a burlary suspect and child (ended up being a 15=year old boy) they were looking for (suspected of local burgalries) and felt there was a possibility they were in my camper due to open back window. Let loose two cans of spray, but never entered the camper. My insurance company engaged the County, but no joy. They aren't liable for damages caused by actions if in search/pursuit of suspected criminals. Anway, several weeks later, was able to get the camper cleaned by Tom.
"Plan for the worst."
reel therapy
Site Sponsor

Post by reel therapy »

dolphinatic wrote:Thanks Ron :thumbup: Since I primarily work off referrals, compliments like this are greatly appreciated. Glad to be able to help and feel free to call me anytime!
The family my wife works for was looking for a good auto detail person. I recalled seeing your ads on here and forwarded the info on to them. Apparently they're very pleased with the work you did on their cars.
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

reel therapy wrote:
dolphinatic wrote:Thanks Ron :thumbup: Since I primarily work off referrals, compliments like this are greatly appreciated. Glad to be able to help and feel free to call me anytime!
The family my wife works for was looking for a good auto detail person. I recalled seeing your ads on here and forwarded the info on to them. Apparently they're very pleased with the work you did on their cars.
Much thanks RT :thumbup: He seemed very pleased with the work also. I think he liked the fact that I spent 8 hours straight working on 3 vehicles.....3.5 hours alone on his "baby." They seem like very nice people to do work for and I'll be back out next week for round 2. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Tom
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
Ranaman

Post by Ranaman »

What have I told you all! Tom is the MAN!!