Offshore AP 10/25

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

ufgator2

Offshore AP 10/25

Post by ufgator2 »

Lots of short grouper, fished 35' to 65', same thing everywhere, not a single keeper out of around 50 caught. Looks like bait is heading out though, same w/ the "endangered" red snaps. Nice to be out on the water though, weather was gorgeous. Oh, and kings are still wreaking havoc on grouper rigs, bet we lost 6+ hooks
Chill-N-Grill
Site Sponsor

Re: Offshore AP 10/25

Post by Chill-N-Grill »

Least you were out there. Welcome aboard ufgator2 :thumbup: :thumbup:
fish finder
Site Sponsor

Post by fish finder »

Thanks for the report and welcome aboard! I had been thinking of going this past weekend but decided to wait a little longer, hoping to see a significant drop in the water temp. Glad you caught fish and hope next time you bring home a box full; or at least as many as the law will allow :D
ufgator2

Post by ufgator2 »

I plan to shrink my fish box way down, that way i can say i filled the box up, hehe. Think i'm going Thurs, seems like the bait has left, sooner or later those bigger fish will get hungry
konrad

Post by konrad »

Thanks for the report! I was thinking about going off shore on Sun but decided to take my flats boat out instead. I feel a little better now with that decision knowing the grouper haven't come in yet. Maybe in a couple more weeks they will be in.
qoutrage
Site Sponsor

Post by qoutrage »

Yep, thanks for the report, Frank. :thumbup: