Down South Lures: April Tourney Bonus

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Down_South_Lures

Down South Lures: April Tourney Bonus

Post by Down_South_Lures »

Hey Folks...I have decided to throw in an inccentive for throwing my lures in the April Tournament. If the tournament winning big redfish is caught on one of my lures I will personally mail the winner a $100 check made out to the winner. Good luck!! I will be in touch with Matthew Jacobs about this. I am sure we are all familiar with the honor system :-D Fish them hard, and I plan on making it down for one of the tournaments in the summer to see how it is done....
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Re: Down South Lures: April Tourney Bonus

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Alright folks, Mike has stepped up and put the pressure on. I've a box full of Down South Lures ready for the meeting on April 1. I'm also pretty dang sure that our friends at South Georgia Outdoors in Cairo, GA and Kevin's in Taly will be happy to order as many packs as you'd like. Or order them direct.

Thanks Mike, this is awesome.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
ValFitzAndrew

Post by ValFitzAndrew »

Does this offer include the Forgotton Coast Kayak Anglers I(FCKA) tournament at the end of March too?
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

ValFitzAndrew wrote:Does this offer include the Forgotton Coast Kayak Anglers I(FCKA) tournament at the end of March too?
I highly doubt it as Down South Lures is an NFGFC sponsor. But you can join the the NFGFC, fish with some the greatest people in the world, enjoy some great & educational meetings, have a chance at some raffle prizes and maybe a brand new fishing rod or rods at the end of the year. All for the low, low, low price of $40.00 per year. You can't beat that.

www.nfgfc.org
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Time is drawing near folks, see Linn or call the man himslef Mike and get yours today, Saturday os only a few days away.

This is open to club members only, so spend the $40.. for a membership and be eligible for an extra $100.00 on that winning redfish.
You MUST bring the lure you caught it on with you to the weigh in.