keaton 5-21

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Spot on

keaton 5-21

Post by Spot on »

Well we left Hahira around 7:00am Friday for nice day on the water, It was a co-worker, me and My 5 year old (the real reason we were going). Headed out the channel around 9:00. Pulled up on the first stop and in 15 min. had 2 shorts a 15-1/2 (co worker) and 19" by my little boy. I thought it was going to be on, but it shut down after that. We fished until around 2:30 only managing 2 more keeper trout one 18" and another 15 1/2. My boy did have a red up to the boat but he came undone as the net went in the water. All in all nice day on the water with a friend and my son and thats what it is all about the fish are just a bonus.

a shot of the boy on the boat.
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Re: keaton 5-21

Post by Tidedancer »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
creech

Post by creech »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Nice report, thanks for the invite.
Team Jolly Mon
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Thanks for the report. Sounds like the fishing was slow, but I'm sure your son didn't mind. Especially hanging the Red.

salute2
Semper Fi
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Thanks for the report. Can't go wrong fishing with your son and friend. Catching fish is icing on the cake.

The word I've been told is that the trout are scattered and you have to look a lot of places for them. Pick up one or two and go somewhere else. A lot of hunting.
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP