Pond Walking

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

CrispyFishin

Pond Walking

Post by CrispyFishin »

I went for a predawn walk around my fishing hole on Saturday morning and Sunday morning. I started off by throwing a rapala topwater before sunrise, and a carolina rigged floating worm behind a 1/8 oz weight after that. Ended up with 15 bass total over those two days with the biggun coming in at 5 lbs. Was done by 8am each day...

My camera phone takes these little bitty awful pictures, or I would push in a picture of the biggun..

I would call it a fine a Father's Day weekend.

Got to work this morning and found out that my boss's house got struck by lightning over the weekend and the house suffered massive damage. He did not have a great Father's Day weekend.
Work 'em silly Gators!!
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Re: Pond Walking

Post by CSMarine »

Bank fishing. Cheap on gas. Few Game Wardens checking safty equipment. No launch fees. Short run back to the truck in case of foul weather. Hardly ever get sea sick. Ain't bank fishing great. Thanks for the report. :thumbup:

salute2
Semper Fi
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Re: Pond Walking

Post by SS-342 »

Good report.

Odd that your boss's house got struck by lightening.

My preacher's home was also struck by lightening. It caught fire and the firemen did a lot of damage putting out the fire. Sometimes I wonder which is better. A damaged saved house or one burn to the ground?

Hope I'll never learn!
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP