Immigration problems solved....

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Immigration problems solved....

Post by RHTFISH »

Obama is making a speech and I'm sure there will be at least a day long summit and all will be well! Isn't that how it works now? :roll:

Personally, if I were in his shoes I'd just turn over control to AZ! :smt066
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
RED ZONE 48

Re: Immigration problems solved....

Post by RED ZONE 48 »

IF you were in his shoes you would turn over control to MEXICO. OH that is what he is doing. THE NATION NEEDS THE ARIZONA LAW.
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

I still find it totally unbelievable that the US Government refuses to enforce it's own laws!

Dubble :smt009
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Dubble, this is the changed the demorats hoped for. The dismantling of America. 100 years ago, impeachment proceedings would have been started by now.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

I'm highly considering buying me a sail boat and going to find me a little quiet spot somewhere far far away......this country is going to hell but it ain't taking me with it.....
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton