Santa came early!

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sea Fox
Site Sponsor

Santa came early!

Post by Sea Fox »

I really wanted a motorcycle but my wife was afraid I would get hurt. So I got the next best thing a 1548 grizzly aluminum boat with a galv. trailer. I alredy had a 15 HP 4-stroke. I cant wait to get it out on the water. My kids are more excited than I am, my 7 year old wants to know if he can kneeboard behind it . Why not! :P . Happy Holidays and Good Fishing to all. 8)
Sea Ya !
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

HOT DOG!!

That rig will be perfect for some skinny water fishing, scallop'n, etc.

Happy Boating. :thumbup: :D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Sounds like a goodun to me :thumbup: :thumbup:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Congrats, Sea Fox. Is this your first boat? How long have you been married. How stable is your marraige? :o

Just kidding. :wink: Have a great time with the new rig.
What was I supposed to do today?
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

Another aluminum boat owner, wevans is no longer alone. :D
Sea Fox
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Fox »

Thanks guys, TC its not my first boat but it may be the funnest. Ive been hitched for 11 yrs and was looking for something me and my boys could do together localy, like crappie fishing at lake west point, oconee or sinclair. We are going to Cbelle the week between Xmas and new years and hope to break it in good. Although if the weather breaks Ill be going grouper digging in our other boat. P.S. there will probably be room for 1 or 2 more?
Sea Ya !
Ken K
Site Sponsor

Post by Ken K »

Where do you live Sea Fox?
Ken
Sea Fox
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Fox »

Douglasville GA, about 20 miles west of Atlanta.
Sea Ya !
Ken K
Site Sponsor

Post by Ken K »

I used to hang out in that area some. I lived in Hiram for a year, maybe 1981-82. Let me know sometime if you need a deck hand for West Point.
Ken
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Sea Fox... If ya were to tow that new one behind the other one we could take a bunch of us... :o :D (Sounds like another floatilla in the making)
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Sea Fox
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Fox »

Ive been trying to figure out how to get it on top of the T-top and make a dingy out of it. but towing it sounds good too. :D
Sea Ya !