Carrabelle 12/25

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Second Chance
Site Sponsor

Carrabelle 12/25

Post by Second Chance »

My son and I headed to one of our favorite oyster bars about two hours prior to the low tide. With the help of a North wind the water was really blowing . Drifted live shrimp through the tide change with a final talley of 8 keeper trout to 22", 25-30 shorts ( they moved in when the tide was slack) 8 nice sheepshead, and numerous rat reds. Funny we have fished this spot with sucess for years and have yet to catch the first keeper red there. A little chilly but, good day with my son :D
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

:thumbup: :thumbup: I looked for them in the river today, with no luck on the Reds or Trout :(
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Fisherman989
Site Sponsor

Post by Fisherman989 »

What river? The Carribelle? :)
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Lower Ochlockonee River :D
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”