Recarpeting a boat??

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sea Gurl

Recarpeting a boat??

Post by Sea Gurl »

Hi Folks,

Who better to ask than you knowledgeable folks on this site - can you recommend someone to recarpet a 16' aluminum boat? Don't suggest I do it myself because I'm not that talented. Would appreciate any help.

Later,
Sea Gurl
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

It would help to know a general area "Wakulla, Leon, Franklin county" or even Florida or Georgia :lol:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Sea Gurl

Post by Sea Gurl »

Sorry you're right - don't know why Tallahassee, FL doesn't appear - I put it on - Webmaster?

Anyway I'm in Tally. Lake Jackson area to be more precise. Thanks for asking.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

It's been a few years since I used them but, Bob's Auto & Marine did excelent work then :thumbup: 3082 W. Tharpe, 575-7577. Maybe some of the others have used them more recently :D
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Sea Gurl

Post by Sea Gurl »

Thanks for the recommendation. Anxious to see what others say but I'll certainly give them a call.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Come on ya'll :-? someone out there HAS ta know more about what's in Tally than a Redneck from Sopchoppy :lol:
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

I've always done my own. :o
What was I supposed to do today?
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Me also. :thumbup: Fairly simple and inexpensive job.
Semper Fi