Creek reds

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Creek reds

Post by Salty Gator »

A buddy and I went to try a new spot yesterday. We paddled the kayaks way up one of the st marks area creeks. We were in our spot around 10. We stopped on a sandbar on a nice bend and started fishing. The tide was just starting to come in and the bite fired up. We caught one after another until the bite turned off and hour and a half later. We caught 8 or 10 apiece between 23 and 25 inches. Three rats also slipped in there. All caught on live shrimp tailhooked with a 1/4 oz jighead. And both cleaned fish were packed full of bull minnows. Sorry, no pics. Still not smart enough to get them posted. On the video it said you have to be a site sponsor, is that the case and maybe part of the problem?
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
jhults7

Re: Creek reds

Post by jhults7 »

http://photobucket.com/
Go to this website, create a profile and select the upload photos button and choose the pics u want to put in your report to upload in photobucket, once uploaded copy last code below your picture and paste it in your report. Good job on the reds man!
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

Go to this site and follow the instructions. http://www.forumpictureprocessor.com/pi ... efault.asp
It is pretty easy. Even I figured it out.
FF salute1
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

Or just become a site sponsor and use the "Upload Attachments" tab to upload photos to your post.
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Thanks for the help, still having a hard time as most of my photos are on the iPhone. Is there anyone out there that uses an iphone to upload pics. If not I may have to work the site sponsor angle. Thanks again
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven