Thursday @ Warrior WAM It.

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

What a mess

Thursday @ Warrior WAM It.

Post by What a mess »

We were in no great hurry to get there the way the tides were. We stopped at the bar b que place in front of K Mart it has changed hands. What a shame it isn't good and most likely will be for sale cheap soon if they don't get it together. I had a buddy from church on his 1st WAM outing and had high hopes of a stellar day. We fished shallow and caught a few. All on catch 2000's. The tide was so late we didn't get out till three and had to be back by six. He caught the two biggest reds of his life 24 + 25 inches & a nice trout. As much as I fussed about fishing to fast or in the wrong place he whipped me doing so. I caught a bunch of short reds and a keeper Trout. In less than three hours we put two nice reds and two trout on ice. Wasn't at all what I had hoped for but all in all considering wind and tides we did ok.

salute3 WAM OUT

Merry Christmas
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
grasscarp

Re: Thursday @ Warrior WAM It.

Post by grasscarp »

I guess my theory on yesterday being a stellar day was a bust. Too bad you didnt wear them out.
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

I guess my theory on you needing to ditch work and come with us was the bust it still would have been a hoot having you as my net boy.
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

I guess it could have been worse I could have been working.
captkeyser
Site Sponsor

Post by captkeyser »

Yesterday was slower than it has been on the St. Marks as well. We did end up with 11 reds to 23"s and a tarpon though. Small tarpon, but a tarpon... :thumbup: Trout bite wasn't what it has been either. Going tomorrow. Glad you caught um!