Fishing This Weekend

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Ron Wilson
Site Sponsor

Fishing This Weekend

Post by Ron Wilson »

Buddy and I are thinking about heading to the coast this weekend. Does not look like much water movement through the day, but does appear to be fairly windy. Who's going?
"Plan for the worst."
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Re: Fishing This Weekend

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Ron Wilson wrote:Buddy and I are thinking about heading to the coast this weekend. Does not look like much water movement through the day, but does appear to be fairly windy. Who's going?
yep
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
BayGator

Post by BayGator »

Going to look for cobia while watching the Tyndall airshow, should be fun!!!
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Probably gonna have ta stick to the river "the wife needs a fishin fix" :-D but I hear that the Reds are thick in the "O" right now :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
grasshopper

Post by grasshopper »

FSU Fishing club spring tournament Saturday, thought we would get paid to prefish for the Redtrout. So yes we'll be casting all our likely spots from Spring Creek to Econfina. See Ya there.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Cold front gave 'em lock jaw today. I imagine it should get better thru the weekend. Go get 'em.
Stay Thirsty My Friends
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

grasshopper wrote:FSU Fishing club spring tournament Saturday, thought we would get paid to prefish for the Redtrout. So yes we'll be casting all our likely spots from Spring Creek to Econfina. See Ya there.
:smt043 :smt043 :smt044 :smt082 and I say not.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

After almost a year of not being on the water, we went out of Econfina Friday. It was a beautiful day! Caught a bucket full of shorts from 10" to 14" close in to the creek mouths. Later moved out to 5 feet where I caught the one keeper of the day 19". Should have been there to begin with! He was plenty of eatin though for me and my gal. Had cheese grits, coleslaw, hushpuppies, and fresh seatrout for supper! Also found out Wanda was a hell of a net person! Not a single fish lost...

Water temps were 70 to 72

It was so nice to be back on the water!

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.