full time help needed

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Salt Life
Location: I come from where the river meets the sea Live Oak Island

full time help needed

Post by Salt Life »

must have cdl and haz mat endorsment. big time background check. MEDICAL FIELD Tons of overtime. On call as well. Liquid oxygen deliveries . 850-562-6006 This pay day I have 34.53 hrs overtime !
Thats standard.
BE GOOD AND FISH OFTEN
DOWNTIME

Re: full time help needed

Post by DOWNTIME »

who is the company that you work for salt life
wishfishin

Post by wishfishin »

And you still find time to fish?

Good to hear there's work out there. If I lost my job, I'd get a CDL first thing.
You should see the other guy...
Salt Life

Post by Salt Life »

ha ! hell no ! no time .................... When I do have weekend off I am too tired to do any thing but drink ! The thing is . I have two boats w.t.f. Thats why I am loking for some help . Good help .
BE GOOD AND FISH OFTEN
Salt Life

Post by Salt Life »

I am back looking for FULL TIME help.
My guy is leaving the 1st of NOV . ( thank goodness )
I will keep this simple. Call me for details
40 + hrs a week Ins and all of that Oh, yeah overtime but not so bad now but ot is required
Ya gotta have CDL of any kind and HAZMAT ( if you dont have a hazmat endorsment and can get it I am cool w that ) we will work with you . Its no big deal, just a test at the dmv
I work for LINCARE holdings ( home oxygen and respatory ) { largest oxygen company in the u.s. } I am looking for some one to run my liquid oxygen route
Call me @ 510.2387 ..... This is a big time company no fly by night thing . Just wanted to give a heads up before we post nationally . this is a job you will have for life . No layoffs here
BE GOOD AND FISH OFTEN
beekeeper

Post by beekeeper »

Great work, hope you find some one to step up.
Salt Life

Post by Salt Life »

Yeah, thanks looking for someone ....... WOOPS FINDING someone that will be right for the job is the chalange .
BE GOOD AND FISH OFTEN
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY SALT LIFE, WOULD YOU CONSIDER A 90 YR. OLD DRIVER WITH OVER 4 MILLION MILES LOGGED, STILL HAVE CLASS A, DO NOT HAVE HAZMAT. I WORK CHEAP, JUST $1,000 PER WEEK , 90 HOURS.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
sosprey

Post by sosprey »

Hey Salt Life - I sent your post to one of my sons (Heywood McCord) - don't know if he can help...but he might be interested. Hard worker & reliable. BTW I think my place at LOI is right in front of you facing the canal on Albin Dr. I'll be there later this week. If you can still walk after you get home in the evening (I know it's a long day cuz I'm drinkin' coffee when you leave out at sunrise and I'm sippin' dark stuff when you return in the evenin') shout out and stoip by for a beverage. I'd love to meet more folks on our little piece of paradise. :beer: :beer:
Cheer up, it gets worse...I did, and it did!!