July North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Meeting

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

July North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Meeting

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Please make plans to attend the July NFGFC meeting tomorrow night (July 7th) at Beef O'Brady's on Thomasville Road in Tallahassee. Our guest speaker will be Mr. Bill Mickler of the CCA and he'll be discussing how the CCA & it's partners are protecting us and our waters.
The meeting will start at 7:00 but come early to eat and tell fishing lies.
Bring some spending cash for raffle tickets. You'll have chances at baits from Mirrolure, Aqua Dream Living, DOA and Bite A Bait, plus Cablz eye glass retainers and many more cool donations from our sponsors.
Also, Ashley Mock & Matt Howell will be taking early registrations for the tournament this Saturday out of JR's Aucilla store on Highway 98.

Look forward to seeing you there.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
salty tiger
Advertising Sponsor

Re: July North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Meeting

Post by salty tiger »

Looks like I'll miss another one. Does anybody know who has the Columbia shirts that were ordered earlier this year? I signed up for one but haven't been back to a meeting or a tournament to receive it or pay for it. I keep thinking I'll settle up at the next meeting, but something always seems to come up.