Good story

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Good story

Post by onefishtwofish »

Not really fishing, but close enough. I was takin a bunch of folks on a scalloping trip for our church. We had three boats and 4 cars with folks in them. I stopped to get ice and such and evidentally set my money clip on my boat, or it fell out of my pocket when I was putting drinks in the cooler. It had cash, driver license, credit card and fishing license on it. Realized it as I went to pay to launch. Looked, but did not find it and had people waiting. So I bought a copy from Shield's and went out. When I got back in I had a message on my cell that a woman had called our house to let me know she had found it. We met up and she returned it. Not sure of her name, she is the woman that drives the cart to ferry people to their vehicle from the overflow parking for the Fort launch. She would not take a reward, but finally let the young man with her take it. Him and I were both grinning from ear to ear. Just when you get cynical about folks, a wonderful person like this steps up and lets you know that folks are good all over. Thanks ma'am.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: Good story

Post by Jumptrout51 »

:thumbup: to the cart lady.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Kudos!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

:D :thumbup:
qoutrage
Site Sponsor

Post by qoutrage »

Good story for sure. :D
ropeman

Post by ropeman »

She is good people. I can't remember her name, but I know her from when I worked at Posey's