Sept. NFGFC Econfina Tournament Roll Call

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Warrior
Site Sponsor

Sept. NFGFC Econfina Tournament Roll Call

Post by Warrior »

THERE WILL BE NO EARLY REGISTRATION!!!!!!

The NFGFC August Tournament will be Sept 3rd at the Econfina River State Park Boat Ramp. Safe Light is 6:45am.

Registration will be from 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. at the Picnic Table at the Econfina Ramp.

Tournament entry fee is $20 per boat for club members or $25 per boat if a non-member is on the boat. You must have one NFGFC member in good standing (up to date on dues) on the boat to be eligible to fish the tournament. Entry forms will be passed out at the meeting and are available online at www.nfgfc.org .

PLEASE BRING YOUR ENTRY FORMS ALREADY FILLED OUT AND EXACT CHANGE FOR EACH OF THE SIDE POTS. At registration, those who have their forms already filled out will be registered first.

Teams must be checked in by 3:30 p.m. The weigh-in will begin at 3:45 p.m. and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry. It is your responsibility to check in Tournament Staff will not be hunting you down.

Tournaments rules can be found at www.nfgfc.org .

Tournament Format- Weigh your best one person limit of trout.
THERE WILL BE A COURTESY MEASURE DURING WEIGH-IN.

Side Pots- There will also be a big trout side pot $5 per person, everyone on the boat has to participate to win. Heaviest trout takes it. The second largest trout in the tournament will win $50 courtesy of Custom Detailing and Tom Wheeler. www.customdetailingtally.com

The largest trout weighed in club tournaments throughout the year by an NFGFC member will win a Matthew’s Fishin Stix rod courtesy of Mathew and Christy Jacobs.

There will also be a redfish side pot of $10 per person; everyone on the boat must enter. The heaviest legal redfish wins the pot. The heaviest redfish of the year weighed by an NFGFC member will win a Matthew’s Fishin’ Stix rod as well.

The Badcock and More Mystery Fish species will be a Bluefish. The heaviest legal mystery fish weighed will win $100.00 courtesy of Jay Evans.

Kevin's Fine Guns and Sporting Goods will also continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club tournament for 2011 but they will be also be adding a rod and reel combo for the Junior Angler of the Year.

Also for this tournament there will be a side pot the heaviest Redfish and Trout Combined the cost will be $10.00 per Team.

WHO'S IN?
1.Reel Cowboy
2.Bass Boys
3.Team Never 2 Late
4.mraquatics + 1
5.Showboat ans Matt
6.Warrior and Downtime
7.CC and PI
8.Diceman and
9.Gary Z,Patti Z and Kathy K
10.(bigshrek) and Tallguy
11.JT51 and Tincan
Last edited by Warrior on September 1st, 2011, 9:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
Warrior Inshore Charters
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Re: Sept. NFGFC Econfina Tournament Roll Call

Post by Reel Cowboy »

We'll be there
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Won't be able to make this one. Testing the new Intrepid 327 CC instead.
One Keeper

Post by One Keeper »

BASS BOYS WILL BE THERE! :thumbup:
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Team Never 2 Late, Huey Collins and Tommy T.
mraquatics

Post by mraquatics »

Intending to go. Me +1.
Michael K
"What does a fish know about the water in which it swims its whole life?"
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Matt and I are in
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Warrior
Site Sponsor

Post by Warrior »

Who else is in?
Warrior Inshore Charters
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Warrior wrote:Who else is in?
You are fishing with "Mouth"?
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Warrior
Site Sponsor

Post by Warrior »

Yelp
Jumptrout51 wrote:
Warrior wrote:Who else is in?
You are fishing with "Mouth"?
Warrior Inshore Charters
bigshrek

Post by bigshrek »

I have a friend who I fish with who is a member of the NFGFC. We are interested in fishing the econfina tournament but he is not sure if he is up on his dues for the membership. He signed up and paid for a membership last december. he is just wondering if he is not up to date does he have to pay $40 for his dues plus another $20 to enter the tournament?
Andrew Broeseker aka Bigshrek
Warrior
Site Sponsor

Post by Warrior »

Who is your friend?
bigshrek wrote:I have a friend who I fish with who is a member of the NFGFC. We are interested in fishing the econfina tournament but he is not sure if he is up on his dues for the membership. He signed up and paid for a membership last december. he is just wondering if he is not up to date does he have to pay $40 for his dues plus another $20 to enter the tournament?
Warrior Inshore Charters
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

CC & PI
Boom goes the dynamite.
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Casey has the fish located, everyone follow Casey and Pat. :-D
thatallguy

Post by thatallguy »

im the friend.Ryan Wiseman. we fished a redfish tourny i believe it was. i paid to sign up and be a memeber but i didnt get anything in the mail or anything like that and havent fished one since then so i didnt no if i would just be on a list or how i would prove i paid before.
Warrior wrote:Who is your friend?
bigshrek wrote:I have a friend who I fish with who is a member of the NFGFC. We are interested in fishing the econfina tournament but he is not sure if he is up on his dues for the membership. He signed up and paid for a membership last december. he is just wondering if he is not up to date does he have to pay $40 for his dues plus another $20 to enter the tournament?