Nov NFGFC Roll Call ROCKY's

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Warrior
Site Sponsor

Nov NFGFC Roll Call ROCKY's

Post by Warrior »

The NFGFC November Tournament will be November 5th out of the Rocky's Store Hwy 98W. Safe Light is 7:25am.

Registration will be from 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. at Rocky's Store.

Tournament entry fee is $20 per boat for club members or $25 per boat if a non-member is on the boat. You must have one NFGFC member in good standing (up to date on dues) on the boat to be eligible to fish the tournament. Entry forms will be passed out at the meeting and are available online at www.nfgfc.org .

PLEASE BRING YOUR ENTRY FORMS ALREADY FILLED OUT AND EXACT CHANGE FOR EACH OF THE SIDE POTS. At registration, those who have their forms already filled out will be registered first.

Teams must be checked in by 3:30 p.m. The weigh-in will begin at 3:45 p.m. and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry. It is your responsibility to check in Tournament Staff will not be hunting you down.

Tournaments rules can be found at www.nfgfc.org .

Tournament Format- Weigh your best one person limit of trout.
THERE WILL BE A COURTESY MEASURE DURING WEIGH-IN.

Side Pots- There will also be a big trout side pot $5 per person, everyone on the boat has to participate to win. Heaviest trout takes it. The second largest trout in the tournament will win $50 courtesy of Custom Detailing and Tom Wheeler. www.customdetailingtally.com

The largest trout weighed in club tournaments throughout the year by an NFGFC member will win a Matthew’s Fishin Stix rod courtesy of Mathew and Christy Jacobs.

There will also be a redfish side pot of $10 per person; everyone on the boat must enter. The heaviest legal redfish wins the pot. The heaviest redfish of the year weighed by an NFGFC member will win a Matthew’s Fishin’ Stix rod as well.

The Badcock and More Mystery Fish species will be a mystery until club meeting the Thursday before the Tournament. The heaviest legal mystery fish weighed will win $100.00 courtesy of Jay Evans.

Kevin's Fine Guns and Sporting Goods will also continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club tournament for 2011 but they will be also be adding a rod and reel combo for the Junior Angler of the Year.

Also for this tournament there will be a side pot the heaviest Redfish and Trout Combined the cost will be $10.00 per Team.

Who's In?
1.BASS BOYS
2.Reel Cowboy and Bride
3.Showboat and Matt
4.Steve Stinson, Andrew Stinson and Josh Duque
5.JT51 and Grizzly
6.Castleberry and Bushatz
Last edited by Warrior on October 27th, 2011, 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Warrior Inshore Charters
One Keeper

Re: Nov NFGFC Roll Call ROCKY's

Post by One Keeper »

BASS BOYS WILL BE THERE :thumbup:
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

We'll be there.

It's our anniversary, so everybody bring us something.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Matt and I are in. I encourage everyone to participate in the last tournament. Fishing should be fantastic. To provide some extra motivation I'll provide the following incentive:

If Matt and I weigh a stringer heavier than the BassBoys then we'll give 50% of our winnings (both stringer and side pots) to the team that places just below us; provided, that team also weighs a heavier stringer than the BassBoys :lick: :-D
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Showboat - You sound like and attorney.. :-D

Steve Stinson, Andrew Stinson and Josh Duque are in. :beer:
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

JT51 and Grizzly will be fishing for first place.
We will not give away our winnings to anyone.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

SHOWBOAT wrote:Matt and I are in. I encourage everyone to participate in the last tournament. Fishing should be fantastic. To provide some extra motivation I'll provide the following incentive:

If Matt and I weigh a stringer heavier than the BassBoys then we'll give 50% of our winnings (both stringer and side pots) to the team that places just below us; provided, that team also weighs a heavier stringer than the BassBoys :lick: :-D
New truck, new car, big winnings in the trout tournaments, you just can't hide big money. I'll put mine on the BassBoys. Now the pressure is really on. :-D
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

never been accused of having money :smt005

Certainly no ill-will towards Jeff and Chuck either. I have enjoyed competing against them all year. I look forward to fishing with them when our schedules permit. I just need as many participants as possible in Nov since the weather eliminated my chance to make up ground last month. We know the BassBoys have the big trout on lockdown, so I had high expecations for the slot tourney.

Hopefully Tom Wheeler and Bman, CC and S&S, Dos Capts, Team Zellner, Diceman/Hurley, BB and CT, the Johnson's, SirReel, TallGuy and everyone else will show up in Nov. Warrior is due for a heavy bag. Stinson and Busatch/Castleberry always have nice fish. Everyone knows JT won't help me even the points...come join the fun folks.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
bcastleb

Post by bcastleb »

Castleberry and Bushatz are in. So since the October tournament was canceled does that count as our drop or will we still drop our lowest finish?
B.Castleberry
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

can i have some of that money showboat too :smt005 .
Warrior
Site Sponsor

Post by Warrior »

It will not count as the drop your lowest finish will.
bcastleb wrote:Castleberry and Bushatz are in. So since the October tournament was canceled does that count as our drop or will we still drop our lowest finish?
Warrior Inshore Charters
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

You've seen the offer Aman, and you're certainly eligible. Glad to see you are going to play in Nov :D

What about Muddy and some of the other guys who fish the Rocky's area regularly? No better time than now to try your hand at a tourney.

TC isn't your bass season over? Grab Fast Freddy or Quin and join the field. It would be nice for a sponsor to participate.

Warrior, are you fishing with DownTime?
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

SHOWBOAT wrote: It would be nice for a sponsor to participate.
Am I a red headed step child?
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

first day of hunting season they will probably be hunting.i'll have to take the day off to fish scheduled to work that day.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

mpa_72001 wrote:i'll have to take the day off to fish scheduled to work that day.
Got to get your priorities straight. Work will be there Monday.