An UGLY win

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

An UGLY win

Post by wevans »

beats an UGLY lose :-D 95 yards of offense and 85 yards of penelties :smt011
GO NOLES and I hope ya look better when ya come back :lol: :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
fly n fish

Re: An UGLY win

Post by fly n fish »

They did one thing exceptionally well - Embarass them Gators in the Swamp. In the end, that's all that matters.
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

wevans wrote: 95 yards of offense and 85 yards of penelties :smt011
I think ya got that backwards, Wevans. They ended the game with more penalty yards than yards of offense.
What was I supposed to do today?
Redbelly
Site Sponsor

Post by Redbelly »

Looks like the ref's executed their plays well!
Work 2 fish 4 days

1988 vintage 1436 Fisher Jon
1992 vintage 15 hp Merc
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Check out the ESPN score box John, that's where I got the stats from :smt004 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

At least we had a good win on the other side of the river... ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Less than 3 months until pitchers and catchers report... :D
carramar
Site Sponsor

Post by carramar »

Now we know what Urban Meyers illness was! The cupboard is bare disease! Didn't want to hurt his sainthood by coaching a very mediocre teams two years in a row. If I'm not mistaken urban was responsible for recruiting the current Gators :smt017 . On the Seminole side of the ball, if Tricket remains the offensive line coach Jimbo won't have to worry about what to do with his salary bonus. :bang_1
EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

carramar wrote:Now we know what Urban Meyers illness was! The cupboard is bare disease! Didn't want to hurt his sainthood by coaching a very mediocre teams two years in a row. If I'm not mistaken urban was responsible for recruiting the current Gators :smt017 . On the Seminole side of the ball, if Tricket remains the offensive line coach Jimbo won't have to worry about what to do with his salary bonus. :bang_1
IMO, a successful head coach has to be the whole package. Urban was an outstanding coach, and so was Bobby, in his day. Same could be said for visor boy, now at USC, who still is pretty darn good.

The current Head Coaches at both UF and FSU are never going to be much. Dimbo has plenty of talented players, but he and his assistants are pretty lousy at using that talent. It's interesting that at least this year, both Miami and UF are equally mediocre as FSU, or even worse than the Seminoles on a given day. None has beaten a quality team. Frankly, the problem is the coaches, not the players. Look at how UF continued to pass during the game last night, even after many interceptions. That wasn't Brantly's choice, he was running the plays he was given. Incredibly, FSU administration chose to award Dimbo with another $900,000 at the close of this season, one in which I would have instead cut his salary in half based on performance rather than give him a raise.

Shoot, I was hoping he would have been put on notice he needed to get better or get packing. Now, since he has beaten both UM and UF, he can trot that out as if it was like blanking Alabama or LSU. Not this year, it wasn't, although any time you can make a Gator eat crow it's a good day.

EJ
Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Dawg »

What about the Alabama crimson Tide boys did they Pulled a greaT WIN OR WHAT Over the Auburn Tigers
Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Dawg »

/
\
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

right on eddiejoe, FSU coaches stink !!! Either they can't coach the tallent or they can't communicate with it.
RalphKramden2011

Post by RalphKramden2011 »

WTH?

I thought this forum was limited to fishing ONLY!
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Way to be gracious winners fellas. Classy
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven