Wanted. Riding Lawn Mower.

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Wanted. Riding Lawn Mower.

Post by CSMarine »

Wanted to buy. Used John Deer riding lawn mower. At least 42 inch deck. Cost range from 0 to $700.00. Checked craigslist, and all the classifieds with no luck. Thought I might get lucky and find one here.

salute2
Semper Fi
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Re: Wanted. Riding Lawn Mower.

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Get the wife a push mower & tell her you've been worried about her cardiovascular health. She'll appreciate your concern & will gladly cut the grass.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Cowboy,
Your talking to an old pro here. Been married 39 years to the same woman. She's been pushing that ole push mower for two years cutting two acres at our house in Georgia, and using an electric weed eater to cut one acre at our house at Keaton Beach. Just felt sorry for her and thought I'd buy her a riding mower for Valentines. ;-)
That's no BS story. Ask my son Hard Knox if you think I'm lying. He bought her a nice fishing reel for Christmas. Wouldn't trade her for even a new fully rigged center console. :thumbup:

salute2
Semper Fi
Williamsdad

Post by Williamsdad »

Got a Poulan with a blown motor. You can have it if you come get it.
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Thanks for the offer for the blown Poulan, but think I'll pass. My back yard already looks like a graveyard for dead lawnmowers. Four or five of them from different ethnic backgrounds. Holding out for a John Deer. Giving it a few more days before I bite the bullet and go buy a new one.

salute2
Semper Fi
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Two John deer ridding mowers, thr first one is i think a 04 model 42 inch, whith about 1000 hours runs great asking 650 for it or best offer, the other is a john deer liquid cooled, and i believe its a 48 inch, it needs a new carb, and i'm asking 350 for it obo, or make a good offer for both, I got a new mower and dont have any use for these any more. may trade for something to, boat, kayaks, 4x4 fourwheeler, whatchya got? call or text me at 2 2 9 22 1 8 1 9 3.
http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/mcy/2837276568.html
:beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Thanks Wevans,
Going to look at it tomorrow morning. Fellows working til midnight today. Looks good though.

salute2
Semper Fi
kirt

Post by kirt »

I have a JD L100 mower in good running condition that I would sell for 550, has a 42 inch deck. Has cracks in the seat but starts easily.

Thanks