Roof

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

High Hope
Site Sponsor

Roof

Post by High Hope »

Anyone use Streamline in Tallahassee for a new metal roof? opinon's, quality, fair pricing? Thanks for any response.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: Roof

Post by Steve Stinson »

I have not used Streamline. I recommend Robert Nelson Roofing 545-5384. Robert has done work on my church properties and also for several members of the church.

Steve Stinson
RED ZONE 48

Post by RED ZONE 48 »

Streamline is GREAT Good price EXCELLENT QUALITY, they do Good work and it's done RIGHT. GREAT PRODUCT. They know what they are doing. Very Pleased with the ROOF , they put a Metal Roof on our House and Our Detached Garage.. Helped cut our Electric Bill for Both Heating and Cooling, Also adds Value to your Home , Warranty is Better than anything else on the market.
Ian Miller Sales Manager is easy to work with and Knows what he is doing. The workers are not just some guys off the street , they know what they are doing and do it right. Go with STREAMLINE you will be glad you did. Also they have a WEB site that is helpful , and with their metal roof there are no Nail or Screw holes in the Roof so you don't have to worry about Leaks like on most Metal roofs.
Talltails

Post by Talltails »

PM sent