Shout out to Reel Repair by Jim

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Shout out to Reel Repair by Jim

Post by silverking »

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Reel Repair by Jim, one of the site sponsors. I recently contacted Jim Hanshaw about cleaning and servicing a couple of my Shimano Stella spinning reels (my personal, not charter reels. Clients have to make do with Stradic FIs :wink: ). Jim not only met me on his way home, but he serviced the reels with a quick turnaround and at a fair price, too. They are smooth as silk and Jim took the time to explain regular cleaning and maintenance tips when he met me again to deliver the reels.

I take pride in offering my clients top-notch tackle and from now on, Reel Repair by Jim will get all my reel service business. He definitely knows his stuff, is very personable and loves to fish. He has my highest recommendation and I only give endorsements to those who really deserve it. So if you haven't serviced your reels lately or you have one that needs a little TLC, give Jim a call at 850-445-4889 or visit his web site at reelrepairbyjim.com. You'll be glad you did.

Thanks Jim.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: Shout out to Reel Repair by Jim

Post by Salty Gator »

Dang capt Dave, you beat me to the punch. I gave 3 reels a bad saltwater beatdown last weekend. We have an out of town fishing trip this weekend. I called Jim on Monday. He was on my side of town and met me 5 min from the house. He serviced all 3 reels and had then back today. Can't beat a 3 day turnaround. Great job great price. He has another of my reels now and I will be dropping off 4 more when he is finished. I highly recommend Jim as well. Thanks again!
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

Thanks guys. It is a pleasure working with you. I hope this is the beginning of a long and mutually beneficial relationship.
jwnoles
Site Sponsor

Post by jwnoles »

Mr. Jim, I will be in touch with you as well.
JW
<'(((<

2001 Carolina Skiff 1655V
2001 40 HP Yamaha