ecofina april 29th

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wiseman25

ecofina april 29th

Post by wiseman25 »

Been awhile since I have got on here but getting back into it. Me and some buddies left at sunrise to try and get some reds on the rising tide started off fishing afew different sets of bars with a few small reds a flounder caught. Nothing special. After awhile of the bars we decided to head out and try and find a few reds in the flats. Lucky for us we found a group of biggins swimming out there in about 3 foot and ended up with 15 when it was all said and done all 26+ even one 33 incher. Had to switch threw several baits to find Wht they wanted but after we found the color they ate them up
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/6854 ... 911174.jpg
Hit-n-Miss

Re: ecofina april 29th

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Welcome aboard, nice catch.
slowroller
Site Sponsor

Post by slowroller »

Good fish Wiseman. :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer:
wiseman25

Post by wiseman25 »

Thanks. Was the most reds I ever caught in one day before. And my buddy never caught a red before got 6 one was the 33 incher. Just happened to role up on the right spot at the right time I guess
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Awesome catch wiseman, Glad to see they are hitting over there, haven't made it to ecky yet this year but planning on it real soon :P