A true friend!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

A true friend!

Post by RHTFISH »

true friend.jpg
true friend.jpg (70.43 KiB) Viewed 2048 times
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
roadtrip
Site Sponsor

Re: A true friend!

Post by roadtrip »

that is great :thumbup:
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :smt004
TallyFish

Post by TallyFish »

Everyones knows the plumbers mantra that doo doo flows down hill and coupling that with the photo one wonders why urinals are mounted so high that anyone must piss up hill?
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Reminds me of this one....

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

:smt043 :smt043
Dubble Trubble wrote:Reminds me of this one....

Dubble :thumbup:
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

I didn't realize you and JT went that far back.
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

TRUE FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND LATELY, I HAD MANY TRUE FRIENDS BUT MOST HAVE PASSED ON, THE ONES I HAVE MY AGE ARE NOT ABLE TO DO MUCH IN THE WAY OF HELP TO FIX THINGS, MOST ARE CONFINED TO HOME OR REST HOMES. I CONSIDER MYSELF VERY LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING I WANT FOR MYSELF, JUST TAKES FOREVER TO DO IT. I REALLY MISS NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO THE GULF AND FISH BY MYSELF. I HAVE SEVERAL YOUNGER FRIENDS THAT WOULD GO FISHING WITH ME IF THEY DID NOT HAVE TO WORK, BUT THEY HAVE TO BRING HOME THE BACON FOR THE FAMILY.
SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
Jollyman

Post by Jollyman »

I have a five year old and the innocence is remarkable at that age they wouldn't even consider pissing on the other guy or find humor in it. He asked me the other day why his brother punched the bully in the eye....tough one to answer...
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

PA my schedule is pretty flexible right now. I'm still doing the rewiring and putting a trolling motor on my boat. I'm gonna get the dash, vhf, and bilge pumps working first. I can drift the flats without the trolling motor for now. Most of my close friends have moved to St. Joe to run their store out on the Cape and don't get to get out fishing much or up to Atlanta for jobs. Anytime you want to go give me a shout. We can use my boat or I'll give you a hand with yours. It always helps to have someone to help with launching, split expenses with, and it's safer in case something goes wrong. I'm in Moultrie or Pelham so Cairo is on my way to the coast. I sent you a pm with my phone number.
Last edited by Rhettley on September 22nd, 2012, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

FUTCHCAIRO wrote:TRUE FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND LATELY, I HAD MANY TRUE FRIENDS BUT MOST HAVE PASSED ON, THE ONES I HAVE MY AGE ARE NOT ABLE TO DO MUCH IN THE WAY OF HELP TO FIX THINGS, MOST ARE CONFINED TO HOME OR REST HOMES. I CONSIDER MYSELF VERY LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING I WANT FOR MYSELF, JUST TAKES FOREVER TO DO IT. I REALLY MISS NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO THE GULF AND FISH BY MYSELF. I HAVE SEVERAL YOUNGER FRIENDS THAT WOULD GO FISHING WITH ME IF THEY DID NOT HAVE TO WORK, BUT THEY HAVE TO BRING HOME THE BACON FOR THE FAMILY.
SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.
PA
SEMPER FI
I'll be your Captain or first mate anytime PA and I would be proud to show you all those "holes" JT51 claims aint worth spit!! :-D
Stay Thirsty My Friends
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

RHTFISH wrote:
true friend.jpg
This is a GREAT pic. I never call my wife in to the office to show her posts from this site (because fishing pics just don't interest her) but as a mother of 2 boys I knew it would get a laugh, and it certainly did! :-D
Stay Thirsty My Friends