Ecofina 4/2

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Xpress

Ecofina 4/2

Post by Xpress »

Great day on the water. Water temp around 63 at daylight. Wanted to try and find some clearer water so ran east to get away from major rivers. Day started slow we fished creeks, fished creek mouths, fished points fished all productive lures in tackle box only to put two keepers in box. Tide went slack it kinda got hot around lunch we moved around some. Then the magic happened we got good water movement around 2:00 and a good breeze. I was getting frustrated :evil: I know fish are scattered. We fished water depths from .8 to 4ft with no luck. So I told the guys with me lets just try something so I ran to about 4.5ft to 6ft and thats where we found them.The switched flipped on and we finished our 3 man limit about 4pm Mirrodines and Gulps New penny and white. I wasnt going to use gulps yet but I caught a short on mirrodine and when I was taking hook out he spit out a shrimp. So I said thats a sign they are eating shrimp and boy did it pay off. Water temp was almost 70 when we left. Great day on the flats ready to burn another personal day and do it again. :D
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: Ecofina 4/2

Post by Salty Gator »

Good report, thanks for sharing
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
fishon

Post by fishon »

Thanks for the post. I have been wondering how all the rain has affected the fishing patterns. Good report!
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

That was worth a day off work. Thanks for the details that make a good relevant report. :thumbup:
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.